LithiumBank Resources Corp. (TSX-V: LBNK) is set to make significant strides in its growth as it announces a non-brokered private placement, aimed at raising up to $2,000,000 through the issuance of units (“Units”) priced at $1.00 per Unit. This move is poised to boost the company’s financial resources, allowing it to further its operations and expansion in the lithium industry.
Details of the Private Placement
In this private placement, each Unit comprises one common share (“Common Share”) in LithiumBank Resources Corp. and one-half of one Common Share purchase warrant (“Warrant”). These Warrants grant holders the option to purchase a Common Share at a price of $1.50 per share within a 24-month period from the date of issuance, subject to the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange (“TSXV”).
As part of the private placement, the company plans to compensate eligible finders with a cash commission of 6.0% of the gross proceeds raised from investors they introduce to LithiumBank. Additionally, finders will receive non-transferable common share purchase warrants equivalent to 6.0% of the Units sold through their introductions.
Utilization of Proceeds
The net proceeds from this offering are earmarked for general administration and working capital. This capital infusion will enable the company to maintain and enhance its operations, positioning it for future growth and development.
The success of this private placement hinges on securing necessary approvals, particularly from the TSXV. LithiumBank is committed to fulfilling all the required conditions to ensure the smooth execution of this offering.
Exclusion of U.S. Investors
It’s important to note that this offering is not open to U.S. investors. The securities offered here have not been registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933 or any state securities laws, making them unavailable to U.S. Persons unless registered or exempt from registration under the relevant laws.
About LithiumBank Resources Corp.
LithiumBank Resources Corp. is a forward-thinking development company with a primary focus on lithium-enriched brine projects in Western Canada. The company employs low-carbon-impact, rapid Direct Lithium Extraction (DLE) technology to harness the vast potential of these projects. LithiumBank currently holds mineral titles encompassing over 3.6 million acres, strategically positioned over known reservoirs known for their scale, grade, and exceptional flow rates.
LithiumBank’s Mineral Titles
The extensive mineral titles held by LithiumBank are a key asset, providing a unique combination of factors ideal for large-scale direct brine lithium production. These titles, spanning 3.33 million acres in Alberta and 336,000 acres in Saskatchewan, give the company a strategic advantage in the lithium industry.
LithiumBank is actively advancing multiple projects concurrently, with a particular focus on the Boardwalk Lithium Brine Project. This strategic approach allows the company to mitigate risks and make steady progress toward its goals, solidifying its position as a significant player in the lithium market.
The private placement of units represents a pivotal moment in LithiumBank Resources Corp.’s journey. With a strong focus on lithium-enriched brine projects and a commitment to sustainable, low-impact technology, the company is well-positioned to thrive in the evolving lithium industry.
1. How can I participate in the private placement offered by LithiumBank Resources Corp.?
- Participation in the private placement is typically offered to eligible investors through a finder or directly through the company. Contact LithiumBank for specific details on participation.
2. What is the significance of the Warrants included in each Unit of the private placement?
- The Warrants allow investors to purchase additional Common Shares at a predetermined price, providing potential future value beyond the initial investment.
3. Why is the private placement not available to U.S. investors?
- This restriction is due to securities laws and regulations in the United States. The offering must comply with these regulations to be accessible to U.S. investors.
4. What is Direct Lithium Extraction (DLE) technology, and how does LithiumBank use it in their projects?
- DLE is an innovative method for extracting lithium from brine sources efficiently and with minimal environmental impact. LithiumBank employs this technology to enhance their lithium production processes.
5. Can you provide more information about LithiumBank’s Boardwalk Lithium Brine Project?
- The Boardwalk Lithium Brine Project is one of LithiumBank’s key initiatives, aimed at harnessing lithium resources in a sustainable manner. For specific project details, you can reach out to the company directly.